AccroPark AB Company
Organization number: 559014-0199
Headquarters: AccroPark AB, c/o Lidafriluftsgård, Box 50, 146 21 Tullinge
Phone number: 070-975 58 00
Director of publication: Nicolas MAIN
SAS APP'Live Company
Headquarters: 6 rue Jules Louis Breton - 18100 VIERZON
Phone number: +33 (0) 6 74 99 75 53
SIREN number: 889 217 493
Site hosted by:
Wix.com LTD - PO box 40190 San Francisco, CA United States - tel: 1-415-639-9034 - email: email@example.com
1. Company Information:
www.accropark.org is provided by AccroPark AB with organization number 559014-0199, in collaboration with SAS APP'Live , SIREN number 889 217 493.
The information and images on the website are the property of the company or partner and may not be copied without permission.
146 33 Tullinge
Each item is indicated including VAT in Swedish kronor. In the shopping cart, you see the total price including all charges such as VAT, shipping costs and payments.
Payment is made via the payment method selected at checkout. The payment method is provided by Bambora in collaboration with partners.
3.2 Payment by card:
Card payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. Your debit card is debited immediately.
3.3 Swish payment:
Swish payment is accepted at checkout. Learn more and get Swish at https://swish.nu.
4 Damaged goods and claims:
When you start the activity in the reservation, it is important that you check that the products are not damaged or defective. If the product is defective or damaged, you are entitled to a replacement if available, otherwise a full refund.
The tenant is responsible for the maintenance and use of the equipment in the best way. In the event of obvious negligence or theft, the tenant will be liable for compensation for damage or theft that has occurred.
5. Right of withdrawal and open purchase:
The paid reservation is not refundable. The reservation can be moved up to 3 hours before the start on any date if the "Weather Guarantee" (reservation change protection) is purchased for the reservation. Full refund is given in weather conditions that make the activity unsuitable or unsafe, such as thunder, storm, or other weather conditions. In the event of illness, the full amount will be reimbursed upon presentation of a medical certificate.
6. Processing of personal data:
In order to receive, process and deliver your order, AccroPark AB will process your personal data. All our processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the legislation in force on personal data. You can find out more about how we process your personal data in Annex 1, Processing of personal data.
7. Contact and customer service:
Contact AccroPark AB by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9.1 Force majeure:
Force majeure such as war, extended labor dispute, blockade, fire, environmental disaster, severe spread of infection, or any other magnitude beyond the control of a party and which prevents a party from fulfilling its obligations and releases part of it. Such an exemption applies on condition that the company cannot be exercised under these conditions either. The other party will be immediately informed of the circumstances which may apply this provision.
9.2 Modification of the terms of the contract:
Once the customer has made a purchase, the selling company does not have the right to change the conditions of the current purchase, unless otherwise agreed.
9.3 Litigation and laws:
Swedish law applies to all purchases in accordance with these terms and conditions. Disputes regarding purchases in accordance with these terms and conditions will be adjudicated exclusively by a Swedish general court.
Annex 1 , Processing of personal data AccroPark AB, org. no. 559014-0199, processes personal data in the course of trade at https://accropark.org/company/LID456 and is responsible for personal data for processing. Personal data is processed so that AccroPark AB can provide its services, mainly for the following purposes (the "Purposes") :
• To create and maintain your personal account
• To receive and process your orders and send your goods to you.
• To manage returns.
• To send you SMS notifications on the status of the reservation.
• To answer your questions and inform you about new or modified services.
• To send marketing offers such as newsletters and catalogs.
• To send you surveys which give you the opportunity to influence the offers and services of AccroPark AB.
The processed data is the data you enter, e.g. when placing orders, contact customer service or other. The information you enter includes, for example, contact details, delivery address and ordered goods (“Personal Data”) . Personal information is necessary for AccroPark AB to be able to achieve the objectives. Some information may also be obtained from public records or other publicly available sources
Rules of use:
To climb Accropark, you must respect the following conditions:
- It is possible to climb from 4 years old or 110 cm in the presence of an adult on the ground
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (no obligation to climb)
- You must wear closed shoes and appropriate clothing (sporty style)
- You must be in good health and in good physical condition
- Pregnant women are not allowed to climb
- Safety equipment must be handled by an instructor and must be checked at each change (change of clothes, go to the toilet, etc.)
- It is mandatory to follow the instructions before climbing
- You ride independently and it is therefore up to you to respect the rules laid down by the instructors during the briefing. Failure to comply with the rules may result in the activity being stopped.
- You can change your reservation from your ACCROPARK account up to 3 hours before the start of the activity. With the weather guarantee option, it's free! Without the weather guarantee option, the modification fee is 40 sek/pers for any change made less than 7 days before the reservation.
- We have the reservation rules due to the fact that we have a strong pressure on reservations and a limited number of places in the park.
- If you choose not to use your reserved time due to bad weather or for any other reason, the amount will not be refunded.
- Accropark is open in most weather conditions.
- The instructor in charge decides whether parts or the entire high altitude course should close in the event of thunder, heavy rain or the like. If we decide to close the park due to weather conditions, we will offer you a new time at no additional cost.